1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Do you give much importance to clothes?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Accessories' started by Andorphin, Feb 1, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Before I used to care for clothes. I have to have particular colors, styles etcetera. But as I got older I"m just I'm becoming more and more a minimalist. All I need is white cotton shirts, blue jeans, a pair of chinos, my vans shoes and I'm a happy man...

2. Valerie Hart

Valerie Hart MVP

I love clothes and fashion! I'm constantly trying to play around with my closet to see how many outfits I can mix and match. I don't feel the need to go shopping all the time, but I often find myself imagining an outfit I almost have. "I just need to find a gray sweater..." I tell myself. I try to make the outfit I visualize work without the gray sweater, but the picture pops into my head so often that I end up shopping exclusively for that one item I need.

3. StrongChick888

StrongChick888 Member

I'm not a fashion snob, but at the same time, I understand the value of dressing up and caring for your appearance. Even the smallest details like mixing and matching your accessories like earrings, scarves, and even your handbag.

4. bea999

bea999 Member

I take care of it. It does not mean that I spent hours to find what to wear but i pay attention to it. My outfit supports my mood, so I feel more comfortable and ready for new challenges. In some occasion, some clothes together with particular hairstyle, make up and so on can be my psychological protection. :)

5. Yes, because it is a reflection of your personality and who you are.

6. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Maybe. Or maybe of the type of person you want others to think you are.