1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Do you feel isolated as a solopreneur?

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by Hope Okoronkwo, Mar 18, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hi there,

I recently started a Founder's Circle for creatives. It's a platform for <=3 year startup founders and entrepreneurs in the creative industry to support one another on their creative journeys. Although you might already be a founder or entrepreneur in art, design, photography, fashion, tech, etc., joining a group like ours might help inspire you in new ways. It's free to join as an associate member and paid for full members. We just launched last month and are still accepting candidates, so the time to get in is now!

If our community of creatives interests you, send me a message and I'll forward you more information.

Best,

Hope

PS. We are location agnostic :).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2017
  2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Please tell us a bit more about this group here, Hope.