DIY Marketers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thread starter #1
Site: https://diymarketers.com/

I am a writer for DIY Marketers, a blog focused on providing marketing tips and assistance for "main street" small businesses. The site has undergone a revamp, but I wanted to see what others thought about the site.

ctfranklin28, your blog looks good. What I like about it most is that the posts have substance to them. They have actionable advice. What I find about most business blogs is that the post titles are intriguing but when you open them up to read the article you get nothing but "fluff" and "sales funnel" type material. If I see that stuff on a blog I'll leave because I feel they arent really there to help me, they just follow the typical script on how to funnel you to buy something from them.

Keep up the good work!

Thread starter #3
ctfranklin28, your blog looks good. What I like about it most is that the posts have substance to them. They have actionable advice. What I find about most business blogs is that the post titles are intriguing but when you open them up to read the article you get nothing but "fluff" and "sales funnel" type material. If I see that stuff on a blog I'll leave because I feel they arent really there to help me, they just follow the typical script on how to funnel you to buy something from them.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for the comments!

Hello, the orange menu bar should remain fixed height as the movement causes loss of focus. The titles of your articles look like generic internet clickbait, for example things like "4 ways to..." or "the missing link to..." or "9 simple tips". These do not make me want to click. Also the page is filled with post titles, which causes analysis paralysis. I don't know what to read first...