Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DIY Marketers

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by ctfranklin28, Jan 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. ctfranklin28

ctfranklin28 Member

Site: https://diymarketers.com/

I am a writer for DIY Marketers, a blog focused on providing marketing tips and assistance for "main street" small businesses. The site has undergone a revamp, but I wanted to see what others thought about the site.

2. Steve41

Steve41 Member

ctfranklin28, your blog looks good. What I like about it most is that the posts have substance to them. They have actionable advice. What I find about most business blogs is that the post titles are intriguing but when you open them up to read the article you get nothing but "fluff" and "sales funnel" type material. If I see that stuff on a blog I'll leave because I feel they arent really there to help me, they just follow the typical script on how to funnel you to buy something from them.

Keep up the good work!

ctfranklin28 likes this.
  3. ctfranklin28

ctfranklin28 Member

Thank you so much for the comments!