1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Difficult marketing

Discussion in 'Traditional Marketing and Promotion' started by remnant, Mar 17, 2016.

Share This Page

1. remnant

remnant Member

I have been recruited to market a new college. It is attractively branded and quite spacious and in a downtown address. Other than that, the relatively low cost of the courses and accommodation are the only other things going for it. My work involves direct marketing. The owner wants to create employment and is not for mass media advertisements. How should I go about it? Are there novel approaches to direct marketing?

2. Hello, Remnant!

What do you know about the people you're targeting? Where are the credible source of information they use to look for? Where do they use to go in the city?

Everything will depend on the people you're targeting. For a more direct approach you'll need to know a lot about your customer's behavior and preferences first.

Could you please share what do you already know, so I can be more specific and helpful?

djbaxter likes this.
  3. Valerie Hart

Valerie Hart MVP

Hello @remnant
    What has happened with the marketing since last March? Did you find any tips or ticks you can share?
    I found an article on DMNews.com discussing how the different brands of today are trying various direct marketing strategies. Maybe one of these could help? If not, JoyOfDirectMarketing.com also helps businesses market online.