Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
For the past few months, I've been using Facebook Creator Studio's 'Post Testing' feature to do quick A/B test for video ads I needed to run. It's a great tool. You could run variations of your post from 10 minutes or up to 24 hours to find which ones would have the most engagement, reach, or whatever metric you want to measure. It basically tests your ads before you have to run it.

But this week, the I noticed that it has disappeared from my dashboard. And Facebook help page has added this to their page.

1618553047333.png
Anybody else here using the Post Testing feature? Is it still available on your Creator Studio account?

djbaxter

Administrator
Facebook has made several changes recently, like in the past few months, affecting both personal and business accounts.

Those affecting business accounts I find particularly annoying because to my perhaps cynical eyes they are designed to push us toward spending more on FB advertising campaigns. I see the benefit to FB but I don't see the benefit for customers. Perhaps FB needs to be reminded that without us they have no one to advertise to and no one to purchase their advertising.

The first rule of any business is don't bite the hand that feeds you.

And in addition to all that, finding where to edit or add things on FB has become increasingly obscure.

Hey, Facebook! My time is valuable too, at least for me, and you seem to be on a campaign to waste more of it. >:(

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
Update!

Facebook has put my 'POST TESTING' feature back. Maybe they saw me complaining about it in the forum 😂😅😂

And I agree with you djbaxter . Some of the changes they've been making lately doesn't seem to make sense. I understand them marketing (ehem, pushing) small businesses to spend for advertising but they can at least make it worth our while. Make it easier to create ads. Make it easier for most people to understand the insights.

Top Bottom