1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Creativity and Entrepreneurship

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Sorour, Sep 27, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Sorour Member

Hallo :)
    For my master thesis "Creativity and entrepreneurship - The role of creativity support tools for start-ups" I have prepared a survey that I write at the Braunschweig University of Technology Chair of Informationmanagement. The aim of this survey is to find out how creativity affects the idea generation of start-up companies. I would ask you to honestly answer the questions and it takes not more than 10 minutes to complete the whole online questionnaire. Of course, your answers are anonymous and strictly confidential. I would be pleased if you could support me and wish you a nice week.

Creativity and Entrepreneurship

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  2. Eanatum

Eanatum Member

I would love to participate.

3. Sorour Member

4. Eanatum

Eanatum Member

Sorour likes this.