1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Core Complexity Assessment

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sarthak, Mar 22, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Sarthak

Sarthak Member

Hi,

I am Sarthak Giri and I work at Core Complexity Assessments. This company aims to improve the Human Resource system of other companies based on 30 years of development psychology research. Right now we are focusing on two things: 1) matching employees with employers, 2) finding and matching co-founders for startup success.

I hope to meet like-minded entrepreneurs here with whom I can collaborate and grow with.

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hi @Sarthak , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

Loads of great members here from all over the globe and I'm sure you will find many like minded entrepreneurs to forge new relationships with.

Be sure to add your business to our Resources area.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Sarthak, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!