1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Contribute to a study: performance of online business startup- 5 min survey. Results will be shared!

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by JeanSebastien, Feb 1, 2017.

Share This Page

1. JeanSebastien

JeanSebastien Member

Good day everyone. Are you an entrepreneur that has started a business in the last five years that has the majority of its revenues earned from activities carried out over the internet?

If the answer is “yes”, you are invited to complete this research survey, which can be found by following this link:

SurveyMonkey Powered Online Survey

The aim of this survey is to study start-up of online new businesses and develop recommendations for assisting new online ventures. The survey will take about 5-10 minutes to complete and your participation is voluntary.

There are no right or wrong answers and your identity will remain completely anonymous. A total of 47 questions will be asked and the participants will have to choose the answers within multiple given options.

There is no risk identified in taking part of this study. No personal identifying data is gathered, anonymity will be preserved and no one participating in the study will be identifiable in any resulting publications.

By completing this survey you will be contributing to a University of Liverpool Online final research project, for a MBA degree.

Thank you very much in advance for your precious contribution.

Jean-Sébastien Beaulieu, University of Liverpool
    jean-sebastien.beaulieu@online.liverpool.ac.uk

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

I completed your survey. Good luck with your research.

JeanSebastien likes this.
  3. JeanSebastien

JeanSebastien Member

Good day everyone, I thank every few of you who have taken the time to fill my survey, this is much appreciated.

At this point, I need advice - or brainstorming help!

I didn’t expect it would have been that hard to get enough participants (50) and I was wondering if anyone here have any suggestions or recommendations in how I could reach some online business entrepreneur to answer my 5 min survey?

Thank you very much in advance for your precious contribution.

4. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Sometimes, it's as simple as posting as you just did to let people know this thread is still here and still active.

You can also post a brief reminder as a "status" which will appear in your profile and in the sidebar.

JeanSebastien likes this.
  5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

I too took the survey so hope that helps!!!

JeanSebastien and djbaxter like this.