chesterlaw

What is everyone's strategy for creating content for their social media?
I don't care if it's for your Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube... how are you able to churn out enough content to post daily or at whatever rate you've decided for yourself?
What are some of the issues you've faced in this arena of hitting enough quantity, and quality as well?

Look forward to reading your responses!

IanPayne

I am an active instaram user, i cheked on my phone how many hours i am spending on instagram on average during the day, and it was like 6 or 8 hours, i was pretty shocked, despite the fact that i am spending that much time on this social network, i can't say that i am posting a lot, it is like one post in a month. After i saw the amount of time i am spending on instagram, i decided, that maybe i should post a little more times, even though i'm trying for my posts to be interesting for my followers. The most common question i am getting from the followers is ''how to buy instagram followers?'' they think that i have bought the amount of followers i got, and i can't say that is true.

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
What is everyone's strategy for creating content for their social media?
I don't care if it's for your Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube... how are you able to churn out enough content to post daily or at whatever rate you've decided for yourself?
What are some of the issues you've faced in this arena of hitting enough quantity, and quality as well?

Look forward to reading your responses!

It pays to plan your content (using a content calendar) AND pay attention to what kind of content your audience is looking for. That's how you can provide quality information and distribute that information on a regular basis.

IanPayne

I am an active instaram user, i cheked on my phone how many hours i am spending on instagram on average during the day, and it was like 6 or 8 hours, i was pretty shocked, despite the fact that i am spending that much time on this social network, i can't say that i am posting a lot, it is like one post in a month. After i saw the amount of time i am spending on instagram, i decided, that maybe i should post a little more times, even though i'm trying for my posts to be interesting for my followers. The most common question i am getting from the followers is ''how to buy instagram followers?'' they think that i have bought the amount of followers i got, and i can't say that is true.
Surely it depends on the content you post, that is your jub, but also depends on what is your page related to, you won't post on page related and dedicated to cars some other sort of content.

Quality is rarity .. It's because it cant be produced in quantity. If you get this .. the values you will be creating will be the highest value.

Now you need to decide if you can push yourself from ordinary to extraordinary to achieve this.

Hope it helps you.

Soniaox

Surely it depends on the content you post, that is your jub, but also depends on what is your page related to, you won't post on page related and dedicated to cars some other sort of content.
Interesting lets have a talk in dm.

You need to take the time to learn what people want to read/watch and make it digestible via the formats and channels they find most useful. Start with a clear comms and content plan that is aligned with business goals.

Top Bottom