• We are reorganizing and expanding the forum Categories and Topics to make this a more comprehensive site and to make it easier to navigate. Thanks for your patience while this is in progress.

Content Amplification: What's The Best Way To Boost Your Content?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rachel McCart

You've spent hours, weeks or even months meticulously creating awesome content, but none of this matters unless you have a system in place to effectively promote it. I recently shared my own "how to" for everyone from the content novice to the Jedi on defining a content amplification process to maximize the return on your content and ideation investment.

I'm curious how other startup, small business and ecommerce marketers define their content amplification process? Let me know!

Creating awesome content is only half the battle - how do you effectively share it with the world?

JohnHolling

Serial entrepreneur, Investor, Mentor
Administrator
Hey @Rachel McCart! Thanks for sharing. This is a great topic, and a very broad one. There are so many content amplification strategies, depending on your audience, as I'm sure you know. We rely primarily on social media channels, but guest posting and co-authoring have been very effective in the past as well.

What would you say are your top 3 tips for amplifying your content?

Cheers!
John

Ashley John

I mostly use some popular content marketing tools which help me a lot to boost my content.

Yedah

Hi @Rachel McCart where have you shared that How to list?
In a blog I had, participating on social media groups (Google+ groups and facebook groups) did amplified my message by tons.

Rachel McCart

Hi @Rachel McCart where have you shared that How to list?
In a blog I had, participating on social media groups (Google+ groups and facebook groups) did amplified my message by tons.

I've heard mixed reviews on Google+ what are your thoughts? It's less crowded so visibility can be greater... did you experience that?

Gin

I enjoy Google + but don't use it enough and same with other social network sites, my bad. I do a lot of reading about trends and marketing info and one site, Marketing Charts dot com, did say G+ was high on the list as a platform for building biz awareness. It ALL depends upon finding and joining the 'target' market.

pedrocampos

To spread the message I use a tool called OnlyWire. It syndicates content to 50 different networks.

Gracewilson

I think social media plays a major role in boosting content. Apart from that sites like StumbleUpon, tumblr, Disqus, etc.. helps you to reach your content to many audiences. And another way is to outsource content marketing agencies, they help to reach the exact target audience you wish to reach.