Connecting Your Brand With Your Brand's Community

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

djbaxter

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Connect Your Brand With Your Community
by Kari Llorens, SearchInfluence.com
June 12, 2018

A branding campaign should not require an overhaul of the way you do business. It can be as simple as identifying your strengths or making your marketing more consistent. But where do you go once you’ve got your brand established? The first step is finding those that relate to your brand the most. Target the interest groups and demographics most likely to identify with your brand through online advertising, and track their progress along the consumer journey. After they’ve visited your site or clicked on an advertisement, keep your brand visible with targeted remarketing. Every impression and interaction is an opportunity to confirm the value and reliability of your brand....

Find a voice that resonates with your target audience and sets your business apart from the competition. On social media, your company’s response to news and trends will give the public additional opportunities to identify with your brand. Whether you develop a presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Pinterest will depend on your target audience and what’s appropriate for your industry. Download our Social Media Cheat Sheet to learn which platforms your audience is most active on.

You’ll want to post frequently in order to keep your business visible, but the majority of the posts should not be directly promotional. That doesn’t mean you have to spend all your time writing your own witty blogs. Not everyone is rocking the digital marketing industry like Search Influence. Rather, you can share news stories and articles related to your industry and community. By sharing authoritative, newsworthy content, you prove to followers that your business is keeping up with the latest trends. Not only are you building your brand, but you’re also making your business a valuable resource to potential customers, even when they aren’t currently in the market for your services.
Read more...

mfawcett

MVP
On my website, I've started a blog which I plan on being of interest/useful to my target audience. I've also started a Pinterest account and am working on building a following there. Eventually I will likely start doing some Facebook advertising as well.

My blog will essentially be a big part of my brand.