Cold Calling Advice

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

Hello everyone,

My name is Shahzad and I own a digital design and branding agency. Recently I was thinking to start a cold calling campaign for my business.

I would like to know if anyone of Biz Warriors community members have tried cold calling and have some tips for me. I have tried calling at least 15-30 calls myself recently before asking for advice and came to know that it's gonna be really hard just to even reach a decision maker. If you guys have a good campaign idea that could work for a design agency then please do share it with us.

Appreciate in advance and thanks

Regards,
Shahzad Shahab

SkyWriting

Decision makers are more available the hours before they open, 6-8.

Any other time, ask for the mail room or similar. Then ask them the name and extension
of the department head you are trying to reach. Now you have the direct number.

VirtualGlobalPhone

Shahzad Shahab , Cold Calling is bad, not only that in many countries it's punishable. And many providers ban your calls based on CLI or your service provider itself. All based on one single call from the receiver to his / her local mobile/landline provider.

Instead, create a campaign of referral, attractive ads, collect calls etc. Where a customer can reach out to local Number or toll-free number or web.

You can do this only if the focus is to create an Interest in Customers about products or services. This usually gives better ROI for u and ur customers.

Best wishes.