1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Coding Classes for Kids

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessica Danes, Mar 16, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Jessica Danes

Jessica Danes MVP Member

Have you guys heard of Codakid? It is a online coding program and camp for children ages 6 to 15 years old, and it has been featured on AZTechBeat.com! Here's part of their mission statement:
    Apparently, they already have students learning to program in 15 countries. I think this is an amazing skill to teach children growing up, and it makes any obsession with gaming and technology more scholarly!

What do you guys think? Would you have loved this class? Would you possibly sign your children up?

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

There's a proposal to run a similar program at Oxford-on-Rideau Public School where my kids used to go when they were little. I think it's a fine idea.

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

I would of took it for sure. We need more of these in each state.

4. Waifu Member

This is great! Teaching kids coding will definitely get them ready for future jobs that will become available.