Rich_Marley

We all have heard about the rise of clubhouse, right? if you haven't it is like an audio conferencing social app just like a large podcast community. So how do you think will club house impact marketing, and business in general do you see organisations capitalising over it?

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
I think the impact that Clubhouse has now is as a networking tool. There's no denying, it's a great app for that. If you want to establish yourself as an industry leader, you can build upon the exclusivity of Clubhouse.

Rich_Marley

I think the impact that Clubhouse has now is as a networking tool. There's no denying, it's a great app for that. If you want to establish yourself as an industry leader, you can build upon the exclusivity of Clubhouse.
but do you think it is any different from other social websites used for contact building and all that ..

VirtualGlobalPhone

Clubhouse by Paul and Rohan Seth .. very interesting app. Closed and invite only app .

Too much of expectation from the market.. probably because of the founders and investor.

Time will reveal itself the success of this.

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
but do you think it is any different from other social websites used for contact building and all that ..
LinkedIn also does that. But the exclusivity makes it feel more like you're joining a, well, Clubhouse. The fact that everybody knows everybody there makes the connection feel more valid, somehow?

With LinkedIn, it kind of feels like speed dating with strangers. Yeah, you still need to have some sort of connection. But you can still approach total strangers there if you want to. And the fact that some people make fake influencer accounts on LinkedIn has discouraged me from actively networking there.

Rich_Marley

LinkedIn also does that. But the exclusivity makes it feel more like you're joining a, well, Clubhouse. The fact that everybody knows everybody there makes the connection feel more valid, somehow?

With LinkedIn, it kind of feels like speed dating with strangers. Yeah, you still need to have some sort of connection. But you can still approach total strangers there if you want to. And the fact that some people make fake influencer accounts on LinkedIn has discouraged me from actively networking there.
How can you be sure about the identity of a perosn on the clubhouse, like literally you are taking their word for it.

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
How can you be sure about the identity of a perosn on the clubhouse, like literally you are taking their word for it.
I think that's the risk, regardless of the platform you use. Even in real life, this happens, right?

Top Bottom