1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Casting New Entrepreneur Reality Show!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Zionoth, Jul 1, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Zionoth

Zionoth Member

Hello there!

My name is Nick Stubbs and I am a Casting Producer at Blackfin, a non-scripted TV production company in NYC . We are currently developing a new TV show for a major cable network that I think you might be a great fit for. Whether you're already a successful entrepreneur or a small business owner, or are looking to launch a startup, we can help you find the perfect business partner. We are searching for unique businesses that would like help finding their ideal business partner. And that's not all, we'll also help promote your company on a national cable TV show. I would love to jump on the phone and discuss this exciting opportunity with you. Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss.

Best,

Nick A. Stubbs
    Casting Associate Producer
    Blackfin
    (212) 729-5583
    nick @ blackfin . tv

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

I suggest you add your business to our Resources area. You may see more responses by putting a complete profile of your company there. Also, you will receive far more responses from members if you were active in the community.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.