1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can Facebook be used to boost sales?

Discussion in 'Sales' started by pistachio, Aug 29, 2017.

Share This Page

1. pistachio Member

I know nothing about Facebook. I never used it a day in my life. I do have experience with Twitter though so I understand how social media works but I am not entirely sure how people use Facebook to boost sales. I have read it being done time and time again. What I want to know is how this works, and more importantly, why?

2. HolmesM

HolmesM Member

You can build up a Facebook page or group organically by consistently posting value / items that have the potential to go viral. You can then run contests and build email lists from that audience.

But realistically, you will need to spend some money to build an audience on Facebook. You can still get video views for 1 or 2 cents so if you can make that work then that's a great option.

djbaxter likes this.
  3. Alex74874

Alex74874 Member

You MUST do it! This is one of the most powerful resources

4. Facebook is very effective for local sales, you can create a business page, posting and the more you get likes the more popular you become. Therefore people will hear and know about you. Furthermore, you can always use FB advertising tools to promote your business/service/product and the budget is adjustable.

djbaxter likes this.
  5. ChowShow Member

Facebook useful mean of ads for both already grownup—č and startups. Basically, today most people know news from their SNS, they check it all the time and in fact the number of FB users is much bigger than the population in China, plus to advertise on FB is not that much expensive and you can also adjust the budget. And once you decided to promote through FB, you can easily reach your target audience.