1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Businessman - owner of an outsourcing services provider company

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Roy Roger, Jul 1, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Roy Roger

Roy Roger Member

I am Roy roger from California. My Company established in 2008, Cogneesol is a global provider of end-to-end business process outsourcing services. We are a one-stop solution for all your needs concerning Financial, Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Data Management and IT outsourcing world-wide.

I here to participate in the forum and community discussion to explore knowledge.