1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Business Start-up Expo / Techpreneur Expo

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by CoolSpot, Sep 30, 2015.

Share This Page

1. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Member

2. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Member

Hi, awesome I'm hoping to do my first exhibit next year, although I have only just started looking into it, so still trying to find out what's needed/ costs involved etc.

3. You can give me a call if you want and I can talk you through some points, else if you're in London come to that event and you should hopefully learn a lot.

4. Jade

Jade Member

I really would like to attend but cannot afford air faire.

5. K

K Member

Who's going from EF?

6. I'm at the Business Show, been there for a few years now.

7. Jade

Jade Member

If you sponsor my go, I'll write articles for it ;)

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

Wow. I really would love to attend this event. However, since I am from Asia, there's really no way I could be able to join. Quite saddening though.