1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Business Related Stories on Youtube

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Nikita, Mar 7, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Nikita

Nikita Member

I love hearing stories of how businesses are being run or just business people sharing their anecdotes in general, especially when the speaker is a good storyteller. One of my recent favorite discoveries is someone named Eddie Huang who I think was involved with the music business and is now in the food business as well and possibly many other ones as well. Anyway, this video is more about his experience with TED talks and how much it is being run like a cult according to him. Furthermore, I also found out how much each show makes for the organizers and considering that the speakers go there to speak for free I think the amount is insane and the system they have put up and are currently exploiting really is something to behold.

Anyone else care to share some business related stories on youtube?

2. davidper Member

good story and make sense:)