1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BUSINESS PROPOSER

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hugh Speirs, Feb 11, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Hugh Speirs

Hugh Speirs Member

My name is Hugh Spiers , I am an independent international financial consultant with the Gulf Funding Facilitators SPV.have been mandated from one of my client family that
    need foreign investors to partner with,They are ready to INVEST in any part of business that can yield good profit for the duration of 10 years, if you are interested please
    free to get back to me on my below email for more info..
    Thanks
    Best Regards
    Mr Huge Speirs.
    +447937150213.

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

Hello there, @Hugh Speirs! Welcome to the forum. :) Oh, that sounds pretty interesting. I do wish you all the best with that business.

3. Hugh Speirs

Hugh Speirs Member

Thanks

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

5. setupdisc

setupdisc Member

Welcome to the group, Hugh!

6. Hugh Speirs

Hugh Speirs Member

Thanks Williams

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hi @Hugh Speirs , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Are you just here to recruit, or are you here to share your business acumen as well?

Hope you take a look around and get to know us a little and strike up some conversations.

See you around the forums.

T J