1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Business Oriented

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mimi RANDRIA, Oct 2, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mimi RANDRIA

Mimi RANDRIA Member

Hello Everyone!!
    My name is Mimi, I just came accross this platform today.
    I am very intersted in learning more about Entrepreneurship and business in General, and Intending to start soon.
    I hope to get new friends, as well as advices from you guys.
    Thanks guys.

azgold likes this.
  2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

3. Mimi RANDRIA

Mimi RANDRIA Member

Thank you Sir William Clements

William Clements likes this.
  4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Your Welcome!

5. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hello and welcome, @Mimi RANDRIA !

Great! I think you'll find a wealth of helpful information and a very supportive community here to assist you.

Whenever you have questions, don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know. :)

6. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@Mimi RANDRIA ; Welcome to entrepreneurfix.
    Huge data here just do a quick search on the area you interested in and you will have lots of thread and discussion.
    Best wishes.

7. Mimi RANDRIA

Mimi RANDRIA Member

azgold likes this.
  8. innov8

innov8 Member

Cant wait, Im new too. If you every need help feel free to reach out and message me. :)

-Mofectious