Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Business opportunity: Organic soil looking for importers

Discussion in 'Seeking Employees, Positions, Partners, Investors' started by Debayan, Dec 19, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Debayan

Debayan Member

Hi my company manufactures export quality organic soil with CocoPeat and other nutrients can be used for landscaping organic farming or hydroponics.

We are selling at 2.5$-3$ per kg. This retails at 8$-10$ per kg. We are looking for importers or people who will work as an agent.

Min ship 10000 kg.
    Profit? U sell to importer at 4 $ per kg so per shipment 10,000 $ . We are a registered startup also featured in the press. Looking for interested people in different places to resell.

2. azgold

azgold MVP Member

Hello and welcome, @Debayan !

We love having entrepreneurs of all levels join us, however, please note that this is an Introduction thread, not for sales pitches.

So, we know that you are in the organic soil business and looking for affiliates. How long has it been since you started your business? What has your biggest challenge been so far?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  3. Debayan

Debayan Member

Biggest challenge was making an export quality product at the most cost effective rate. Now the challenge is to export globally.

Thank you for the welcome

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@Debayan ; welcome to bizwarriors.

Is it not why its called "Business for profit" ... wondering :)

Stay in touch with your business... you , i and now the whole world knows "Taj Mahal" was not built in one day ...

Good thing here is you keep sharing and community will surely put its view , which will help in-turn you to steer to the right path.

5. Edvin

Edvin MVP Member Top Contributor

Hi @Debayan,
    Though it was a good idea to join forms and solicit entrepreneurs, I suspect you won't find it to a good resource.
    I'm sure there are trade-shows and events regarding trades. You will prob get better leads by having a booth in such events.