VirtualGlobalPhone

pedro_asacc , welcome to bizwarriors.

Congratulation on ur first post.

In content based service - Customer attention and retention is short and getting shorter due to more providers. Hope this helps you to take a decision appropriately.

Best wishes.

Dora Wi

MVP
It would depend on how much time I had on my hands and how the prices compared. If I didn't have much time to spend on it, I would probably pay for a course. If I had a lot of time, I would prefer to pay monthly and make the most out of it.

Overall I prefer having long-term access to materials, though, so most of the courses I've done online so far were ones I paid for and not monthly subscriptions.

mirkymirko

It would depend on how much time I had on my hands and how the prices compared. If I didn't have much time to spend on it, I would probably pay for a course. If I had a lot of time, I would prefer to pay monthly and make the most out of it.

Overall I prefer having long-term access to materials, though, so most of the courses I've done online so far were ones I paid for and not monthly subscriptions.
Best answer to date!

VictorLoanz90

Top Poster Of Month
I’d prefer a monthly subscription reason why is I’d find more value in all inclusive content see when learning a new field their are many things you need to grasp in order to understand the grand scheme of things vs only choosing selective aspects of the field that won’t do me any good !! And coding is a very complex field to begin with which will require a lot of dedication .

Top Bottom