Branding and networking info

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

Hendrix81

Hi there, I´m new to business, I really need to learn more about personal branding and networking right now, maybe marketing too but I feel really stuck with what real networking online is and how to use facebook, insta and linkedin the right way to make long lasting relationships.

I´m watching tons of videos on Youtube from Dan Lok, Tai Lopez and Gary Vee, I´d like to know if these guys are actually good and real or just full of bs and be great to know some other channels with free videos about these topics.

Thanks for your time and have a nice weekend.

djbaxter

Administrator
Welcome to BizWarriors, Hendrix81.

I'm not familiar with any of those video authors. Hopefully, someone who is will reply to your questions.

Rizza PG

Hi Hendrix81,

I am likewise new in the freelancing community but someone once told me that we can always find free stuff on the internet but we also need to invest in training so we can be guided correctly. Good luck on your journey.:)

Hi there, I´m new to business, I really need to learn more about personal branding and networking right now, maybe marketing too but I feel really stuck with what real networking online is and how to use facebook, insta and linkedin the right way to make long lasting relationships.

I´m watching tons of videos on Youtube from Dan Lok, Tai Lopez and Gary Vee, I´d like to know if these guys are actually good and real or just full of bs and be great to know some other channels with free videos about these topics.

Thanks for your time and have a nice weekend.
I love Gary Vee. In my opinion though, he is better as a guide for starting up and as an inspiration to persevere despite the rejections and obstacles. Tai Lopez is legit though when it comes to brand development. He makes big cash selling himself with huge ROI. I don't know much about Dan Lok though, sorry.

JakeCloser

Dan Lok is more suffisticated. If your goal is to reach financial freedom, binge him. If your goal is to get rich, binge Jordan Belfort.

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
Hendrix81 , the challenge for entrepreneur is the "Free will of choice". Choose only your strength ... the way you going all around places seems like your focus is somewhere else and not on sales - marketing. Its better to hire or outsource ... Just a thought ...