1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Brace yourself for the motherload of all free startup stuff archives

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Danny Schaffer, Mar 1, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Danny Schaffer

Danny Schaffer Member

Whether you're broke or just plain cheap, this page of awesome startup related free stuff will make your day. Bookmark it!

My favourite picks from the page:
    Enjoy!

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Thank you, Danny.

I've been meaning to add a forum bookmark feature for a while now. Your post above was the impetus for me to finally do that. :)

bookmark.png

Danny Schaffer and Adam Toren like this.
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Awesome list, Danny!

I use some of those tools already but Smush.It, I've been meaning to try for a while, just haven't gotten to it. I know my images are taking up too many resources and slowing things down on my site loading.

Typeform is new to me! That looks pretty cool, will play around with that, thanks!

:)

4. grNadpa

grNadpa Member

What a wonderful resource @Danny Schaffer . Thank you for your thoughtfulness. The online "How to Startup" course has a link to How to Get Startup Ideas that i found has some valuable perspectives. Among them "And yet by far the most common mistake startups make is to solve problems no one has." Thank you again for a most valuable resource.

djbaxter likes this.