1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Blogging - traffic generator

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by Edvin, Oct 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Edvin

Edvin MVP Member Top Contributor

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. Edvin

Edvin MVP Member Top Contributor

First, I want to cross-reference a great post from @Jessica about SEO content.

I also want to call-out on yet another great article The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing for Brick and Mortar Businesses.

It is chalk full of great info regarding content marketing. For example, it talks about:
    • Long tail words, finding them and constraining them to geo-location
    • Using alerts be first to post on newsworthy events
    • The implication of inconsistent Name, Address & Phone (NAP)

While reading through above article I stumbled on upworthy.com that pulls content from viral blogs.
    Because I'm going into the education industry I searched STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) and found an inspirational story about how parents brought STEM to their small town. This got me thinking that I can do something similar; even bring FIRST Robotics to my community. However, I have to shelve these ideas for another year since multiple concurrent projects is not a good idea (right now I'm in planning phase of my business). Nevertheless, it does highlight how we can find opportunities with viral content.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018