krest509

hi.. anyone here familiar on how a collection business work? and where and what source i can find on starting one, the rules, and is it worth going into that field.

thanks would like some info

@krest509 While I haven't done this myself, I have found a couple links that may be of use to you.

The first is a good beginner's guide to starting a business in the first place, with a few details that are specific to starting a collections agency. How to Start a Collection Business From Home

This one, though a bit cheesy with the photos (and its position on WikiHow in general), is great for asking yourself the proper questions before getting started. Do you know enough about finance/debt to run a collections company? Do you have the drive and commitment level necessary to run such a business? How to Start a Collection Agency Business

I hope these help!

krest509

@krest509 While I haven't done this myself, I have found a couple links that may be of use to you.

The first is a good beginner's guide to starting a business in the first place, with a few details that are specific to starting a collections agency. How to Start a Collection Business From Home

This one, though a bit cheesy with the photos (and its position on WikiHow in general), is great for asking yourself the proper questions before getting started. Do you know enough about finance/debt to run a collections company? Do you have the drive and commitment level necessary to run such a business? How to Start a Collection Agency Business

I hope these help!
Thank you Adrianna I will use those info you provided , to build my research on this.
thank you. ..

A collection business is a simple business to begin and can be done from your home office like
• Set up your home office.
• Set up office equipment and supplies, like a computer, printer,
• Prepare your debt collection letter templates.
• Finally create collection debt letter

D

Deleted member 5038

I realize this is an old post, but it's really worth noting that the debt collection business is *highly* regulated, especially the consumer side, where you may encounter layered (and often conflicting) regulations at the federal, state and even local level. Many states require registration of debt collectors, and on top of all the regulations specific to debt collections, you need to adhere to telemarking rules as well, which can vary by state. Make sure you do you research. Good luck!

Top Bottom