simone33

I will give you my top 3 ways you can collect hundreds of leads. It doesn’t matter if these are not new, they still work in 2019 and probably will in 2020.

1. Webinars
2. Full screen opt ins
3. FB messenger

Automated ways are always the best. What are your ways?

Take care!

I've had good responses just from joining business minded forums like this one. Go ahead and join a few, get involved in the culture of each place and you can find like minded individuals who may need your services. Reddit is a good place to look for clients and customers as well. I also echo using FB messager to reach out to individuals who have bought or are fans of similar items.

For me, landing pages build with tools like WIX or BOWWE work exceptionally well. But even then I need good segmentation and/or very good prospecting just to not waste time on companies, that are not interested and never will be interested.

SkyWriting

I will give you my top 3 ways you can collect hundreds of leads. It doesn’t matter if these are not new, they still work in 2019 and probably will in 2020.

1. Webinars
2. Full screen opt ins
3. FB messenger

Automated ways are always the best. What are your ways?

Take care!

Offering and providing value to prospects upfront is a great way to get them to "Raise their hand" so that you can contact them with more information to help them choose a provider.

SINGLE TARGET MARKET
Narrow your attention and focus on ONE target market (at a time).

COMPEL PROSPECTS TO CALL
Use direct response offers to compel your prospects to call you.

EDUCATE AND MOTIVATE
Patiently and systematically educate and motivate prospects to call you (when they’re ready).

PRESENT YOUR UNIQUE OFFER
Present your unique service offer in a way that makes it easy for someone to get started.

‘DREAM COME TRUE’ EXPERIENCES
Deliver a ‘Dream come true’ experience designed from your clients perspective.

AFTER SALES SERVICE
Provide after sales service, even after you’ve already been paid.

LIFETIME RELATIONSHIPS
Nurture lifetime relationships and focus on the lifetime value of each client.

ORCHESTRATE REFERRALS
Orchestrate referrals by giving your clients the opportunity to feel great.

Breakthrough DNA - Amazon S3

SkyWriting , all your ideas are worth to be in 1,000 page Book and kept in the best selling stall :).

Life is very simple, we make it complex and create this big Mount Everest which off course scares ppl off and search for champions/god.

Top Bottom