Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2019

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

djbaxter

Administrator
New Report Looks at Best Times to Post on the Major Social Platforms in 2019
by Andrew Hutchinson, Social Media Today
June 25, 2019

The team from Sprout Social have updated their listing of the best times to post for the major social platforms (excluding Pinterest and Snapchat). Based on data from Sprout's 25,000+ customers’ interactions, the full report includes generic breakdowns, along with detailed analysis by vertical. You can view Sprout's full report here, but in this post, we'll take a look at the top line engagement reports for each of the major platforms, and what Sprout suggests are the best times to post.

Read more...

"Sprout's data also suggests that Sundays see the least amount of Facebook engagement overall. "

Makes sense. I know a lot of people who go offline during the weekends. Do the same thing myself. This is actually good because it mans you don't have to produce new content everyday, just on the weekdays.

djbaxter

Administrator
Yes. I found through trial and error that if you send newsletters the best days are Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, never on the weekend.

Mondays people are just getting back to the work week - too busy.

Fridays people are truing to clear their desks for the weekend so again too busy.,

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe