1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Best property management and business management services.

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Alona Martin, Sep 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Alona Martin

Alona Martin Member

Instead, what I have is an entrepreneurial instinct, an adventurous spirit and a big generous heart. I’ve done it and failed and did it again.My life history is a case of “been there-done that” thing, which in many ways is so much more valuable than what a student can actually learn from theories studied in the university. My life history is a case of “been there-done that” thing, which in many ways is so much more valuable than what a student can actually learn from theories studied in the university.

azgold likes this.
  2. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hi, @Alona Martin

I think you're right. Our mistakes are not really mistakes, they are actually our greatest teachers. That's assuming we use them as an opportunity to learn from them. :)