Best methods for FREE advertising SUPERTHREAD!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

One thing I find effective is to make sure I have a good signature file for my email. Most emails let you set this up so it's automatically added to every email you send out. I've had a lot of interest stirred by this, as those that I'm talking to about one thing notice in my signature that I have something else they didn't know about.

Use all the social networks like twitter, facebook, google plus, LinkedIn. Try to join different targeted groups. Build authority and reliably then drive traffic for a free offer and collect your leads. Sound looks easy? But this will take a lot to time and efforts.

You can use tweetpi for building twitter audiences. Follow your niche targeted people and they will definitely follow back. Do not post too much link and do not post too much post.

By using facebook groups you can drive tons of targeted traffic to your web sites or landing pages.

Have to agree with those who suggest social media. LinkedIn groups are a big one, because you can find your targeted audience all in one place! Reddit is also one people tend to forget, as you can find an appropriate sub-board.

Have to agree with those who suggest social media. LinkedIn groups are a big one, because you can find your targeted audience all in one place! Reddit is also one people tend to forget, as you can find an appropriate sub-board.
Advertising there can be iffy at best.

Positive feedback in forums! Whenever I plan on buying something for the first time, I usually refer to forums and to reviews online to see whether or not I'd be getting my money's worth with my purchase. So yep, I think having reviewers give you positive reviews is really something that helps your product market itself.

A few that I have tried that were effective, and a few I have not tried, but will be trying in the near future are:

Tried:
Instagram - If you do not have good images, do not bother
Pinterest - If you do not have good images, do not bother
YouTube
G+

Going to try:
Yahoo Answers
Reddit