1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best Investment 2017

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Serje, May 16, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Serje

Serje Member

Hey!

Any recommendations what is the best investment in 2017? Has any of you traded stocks (penny stocks), futures or ETFs?

Thanks
    S

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2017
  2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@Serje , I guess "Investment of high yield" is more personal than a general term. If you are looking at low risk .. you know where to go ?

3. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Moderator Member

@Serje Crypto Currencies have been quite good for those that have been in them for a while (as far as investments go). I'm also a fan of real estate for investing as well. What have you been investing in so far in 2017?

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  4. Private business finance portfolio, Its about a 20% return every 3 months with a 4% port management fee.

5. pedrocampos

pedrocampos Member

I had to boost this topic up because I see so many people making huge mistakes when it comes to investing. The single best investment anyone can make is in the Real Estate.
    I would consider investing in real estate once I`ve gather $100 000 plus to make sure I had enough capital to make my decisions with enough confidence in the beginning.