Best Investment 2017

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thread starter #1
Hey!

Any recommendations what is the best investment in 2017? Has any of you traded stocks (penny stocks), futures or ETFs?

Thanks
S

Last edited by a moderator:

VirtualGlobalPhone

MVP
@Serje , I guess "Investment of high yield" is more personal than a general term. If you are looking at low risk .. you know where to go ?

Adam Toren

Administrator
@Serje Crypto Currencies have been quite good for those that have been in them for a while (as far as investments go). I'm also a fan of real estate for investing as well. What have you been investing in so far in 2017?

Hey!

Any recommendations what is the best investment in 2017? Has any of you traded stocks (penny stocks), futures or ETFs?

Thanks
S
Private business finance portfolio, Its about a 20% return every 3 months with a 4% port management fee.

I had to boost this topic up because I see so many people making huge mistakes when it comes to investing. The single best investment anyone can make is in the Real Estate.
I would consider investing in real estate once I`ve gather $100 000 plus to make sure I had enough capital to make my decisions with enough confidence in the beginning.

mfawcett

MVP
The crypto market, while very disruptive and potentially a great thing for humanity, is also super volatile. It's also difficult to ascertain legitimate crypto investments from scams, oftentimes, unless you really understand the technology and marketplace. I would be very hesitant to get into crypto speculation unless you have really done your homework.