Best Crowdfunding Sites

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thread starter #1
Hi
I am looking for some crowdfunding sites where I'll find some decent angle investors to share my ideas and able to collect some funds to implement it. Thanks in advanced.

I personally like kickstar. Although it has some problems but you can manage your desire funds there.

I think Kickstarter is still the best choice because it's the one that most people will most likely trust which is very important when asking people to share information or money. The second best piton would be Indiegogo which is nearly as popular as Kickstarter and almost completely similar in function as well with the slight difference of allowing for flexible funding, meaning that you are allowed to create campaigns that will allow you to use the pledged amount of money even if you don't reach the goal. I think both types have their advantages and disadvantages but if I'm not mistaken, indiegogo's flexible funding is what makes people favor Kickstarter a bit more because they are more assured that their money will only be sent if the supposed necessary amount is reached, whereas being promised a certain output with just half of the necessary amount is a little questionable.

I think you should consider Go Fund and CrowdRise.However, you must be aware that how much you can raise from crowdfunding depends on your social media prowess and financial status of your friends.

Gust.com offers an opportunity for start ups to connect with angel investors. If you want to crowdfund then you can do it on indiegogo since they provide a simple crowdfunding platform. It is also easier to invite your friends to help you crowdfund on indiegogo. They only charge you a small fee if you manage to raise some money.

There are many crowdfunding sites available now but Kickstarter is the best and most popular one of them. Although you need to decide first if you actually want to down the crowdfunding route. It is in my opinion far more easier to find investors in your venture rather going to these sites. You have no guarantee that your venture will be fully funded, and if you don't manage to complete your idea successfully you will have a hard time paying these people back. So think about it very clearly before you make any decision.

which one is best depends on your priorities. If want funds for your personal use, GoFund is best, if you are thinking about business, Kickstarter is good and if you want to help people crowdrise is good.

This сrоwdfunding sitе lеаns mоrе tоwаrd pеrsоnаl usе, with pеоplе rаising funds fоr еmеrgеnсiеs оr tо hеlp pаy fоr thеir еduсаtiоn, but yоu'll аlsо find а businеss соmpоnеnt tо GоFundMе.

Whо It's Gооd Fоr: GоFundMе is idеаl fоr lосаl businеssеs trying tо rаlly а соmmunity tо hеlp thеm lаunсh оr grоw. Sоmе сurrеnt еxаmplеs inсludе а wоmаn lооking tо еxpаnd hеr bаking оpеrаtiоn, аnd а mаn lооking tо оpеn а sоuthеrn fusiоn rеstаurаnt.

Personally, I prefer GoFundMe because it helps connect the community to your idea. Then again, I am also a traditionalist and have used kickstarter to fund some projects.

I use both Kickstarter and Gofundme because they are both widely known, respected, and have a built in user base.