Artificial Sweeteners

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:6)

Thread starter #1
hello iam imran by name,newly member of this forum , a final year student at university (nigeria) i really appreciate this forum. my greeting to all the members of this forum. really i did not start business but am about to start, by the time i graduate from school. so my respective members of this forum i need your advice and guidance, am thinking of making artifcial sweateners and detergent.

djbaxter

Administrator
I think the question of how to promote it is getting ahead of yourself.

This is not my field at all but I would guess there are a number of things you need to investigate first, including:
  • existing patents both in Nigeria and internationally limiting what you can and cannot do with such products
  • laws and regulations governing ingredients and other health and safety issues
Your original post is a little like saying, "I want to manufacture smart phones or automobiles - how do I do it?".

You've got a lot of research to do before you are at the stage of planning specifics.

Leigh Steele

Administrator
Welcome to Biz Warriors, Imrana! I wish you luck in your endeavor and would love to know more about what got you interested in starting your own business.

Thread starter #7
iam undergraduate student at university, i dont need to work at any govt sector , i want to be an independant. this is the the reason that i need your advice and tips for the setup and managing (artifial sweateners, soapand detergent,vegetable and animal feed. this is what i have the experience in manufacturing. but idon't hve the experience in business) iam biochemistry student final year student

Leigh Steele

Administrator
imrana augie Along with engaging in this forum, I would suggest seeking a mentor who would be willing to share his/her business experience with you. But first, if you haven't already, spend some time really reflecting on what your WHY is so that you can figure out your WHAT.

- Meaning, WHY do you want to get in this business? WHY are you passionate about it? |

Getting clear on your WHY will allow you to maximize time with a mentor and provide them with a better understanding of your goals.

Good luck in school and with your business endeavors. Keep us posted.