Here are a few tips to keep in mind before joining the ecommerce sphere.
- Navigation bar is like the menu of a restaurant. It should include everything in a formatted and easily visible design.
- Your users are too lazy to look into all the details of a menu bar. Always give them a search option.
- The ecommerce website should be mobile friendly.
- Social proofing elements act wonders and increases your sales by manifolds.
- Avoid too many carousels and too many pictures. The users will end up getting confused. Keep it minimal with important banners and highlight the OFFER section properly.
- Users must understand your offerings within 5 seconds after landing up on the website.