1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Are you looking to sell your business?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Nunzio Presta, Jan 1, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Member

Hello,

If you are looking to sell your business or franchise, the BizON marketplace can help. We are doing a great job attracting and connecting engaged buyers and sellers every day. Create your listing in 5 minutes for as little as a coffee a day! Click here to learn more about how we can help you get top dollar for your business or franchise!

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-12%20at%203.04.38%20PM_zpsvpfm5gtf.png

2. Ezy

Ezy Member

Hi I went on your site, thanks for the tip, I've been seeking sites that pay after a sale as I spent a lot of cash on failed brokers and other sites well known.
    Do you recommend any other avenue for those who internet exposure rather than broker contact lists is not working for?

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  3. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Member

Hi Ezy! Sorry about your experience selling so far.

Selling a business or franchise can be extremely hard, that's why we created BizON - an online marketplace dedicated to attracting and connecting engaged buyers and sellers every day! Our track record is great and our marketing creates demand for our sellers. If you like I can send you more information via email (personal message me your email).

With BizON you can promote the sale of your business or franchise risk free. Meaning, if you are not satisfied with the performance of your listings, let us know within 30 days of your order and we will give you 100% of your money back.

Join for free by clicking here in order to check out our functionality. Also, would love to get your feedback.

NP

PS I just released an eBook, it may come in handy for you as well. Check it out here.

Chat soon.

4. Hello, I'm looking into moving my franchising business abroad. I own an ice cream parlour in the north of Italy (Bergamo city). Since I have relatives in Toronto, I'm looking for information on how opening, moving or selling my business there. Finding a Canadian associate could be an interesting option. Do you have any advice about this issue? Regards

5. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Member

Hi Rivareno,

I can definitely help you with this and provide you with advice and guidance. What is your email?

In the meantime, check out my marketplace - mybizon.com

Looking forward to chatting.

NP

6. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Stefano, also see my reply in your other thread.