1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Are There Government Loans For Building A County Animal Shelter?

Discussion in 'Financing Your Business' started by FreelancingQueen, Feb 29, 2016.

Share This Page

1. FreelancingQueen

FreelancingQueen Member

I have always had a dream of building my own county wide animal shelter. However, like for many, the funds are nearly impossible to obtain. I know the government does not give loans or grants for private businesses, but do they offer either of these for opening a business that would be highly beneficial for an entire county?