1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Alibaba & AliExpress

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by JShivell33, Sep 3, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JShivell33

JShivell33 Member

Although I am a new member in this forum, I have been a sales consultant for one of the top website marketing and design firms in the US since 2007, and have learned quite a bit about SEO. I look forward to contributing what I can to the forum.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Welcome. We look forward to your participation.

3. roc.ph

roc.ph Member

4. scobahcan

scobahcan Member

I would like recommendations from everyone that has used any good honest and reliable wholesale/bulk sellers for MICRO SD CARDS , SD CARDS & FLASH DRIVES . Also I would like to know which one of those and what capacity is the most popular to sell.

Thank you Craig

5. scobahcan

scobahcan Member

I would like to know which wholesaler is the best , most reliable , honest & the one will get your products to you on time between Alibaba & Aliexpress OR do you know of another one who is just as good or better ?

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  6. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@scobahcan , Does the best, comes out of the brand or the actual requirement ?

Alibaba and aliexpress or platforms for small to large companies to list and trade. That doesn't really address the "BEST" one needs. Its the individual who need to take a call.

djbaxter likes this.
  7. scobahcan

scobahcan Member

I have spent 100’s of hours now searching for good , honest and reliable wholesalers but I am practically at a dead end . There is one I found called Alibaba and I was wondering how good and reliable they are. Also are there any particular wholesalers/companies that are listed within Ali Baba that I should avoid or on the other hand are there any that are more about standing than the others .

8. Hey, @scobahcan !!

I'm not sure I'm getting you, but I'll do my best effort to answer!!

As long as I know, AliBaba and AliExpress belongs to the same group. AliExpress is for retail, though, thus I think AliBaba is the website you're looking for.

Perhaps AliBaba is a marketplace for wholesales, and there are lots of sellers there. You must check their reputation to figure out who better fits your needs. Every seller has an user profile where you can check it!!

Did I get what you need?

scobahcan likes this.
  9. scobahcan

scobahcan Member

Thanks Bruno for replying yes there are A few other things - is Alibaba honest and reliable and are there any other wholesalers that you would recommend. If I do use Alibaba are there any companies that you know of that are listed on Alibaba that I should avoid. Or any particular ones that are better.

10. scobahcan

scobahcan Member

I am thinking about buying some products from Alibaba but before I do I would like to ask anyone out there who knows of any of the below companies that I have been looking at that I should stay away from

• Best buy group co. ltd
    • The consumer electronics Inventory statistics from ALPHA
    • Blong Electronic Co. LTD.
    • HQ international Trade Group Co., Ltd
    • Donghe Electronics Co., Ltd.
    • E-sightway Digital Technology Co.,Ltd

I should also I if all of the products are new or would they say if they were used in any way

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2017
  11. Tickto

Tickto Member

Not sure about any of these companies but do not buy iphones, ipads or other high priced electrical goods.

12. scobahcan

scobahcan Member

Hi I am hoping to get a small amount of merchandise from one of the Asian wholesalers/sourcers/manufacturers but I have heard that in some cases you can lose your money , I realize that this kind of thing is possible with many companies all over the world but I am simply wanting to start out small then if it is successful get more stock from that supplier. Ari was originally looking and considering other wholesalers/sourcers/manufacturers anywhere in the world but I could not find any that dealt in everything I’m looking for and I do not want to start selling and having to purchase products from many different suppliers.

First of all I would like to know which show wholesale company is best on the whole then a number of individual companies within that company eg - either Ali Baba or global sources and then smaller companies within those ones.

The products I would like to sell are the following so I would prefer to do with a company that sells all of what I am looking for.

1- Micro SD cards

2- flash drives (usb 3)

3- external hard drives

4- a laptop for my own use

Thank you Craig