1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Alibaba & AliExpress

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by scobahcan, Jul 10, 2017.

Share This Page

1. scobahcan Member

I would like to know which wholesaler is the best , most reliable , honest & the one will get your products to you on time between Alibaba & Aliexpress OR do you know of another one who is just as good or better ?

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@scobahcan , Does the best, comes out of the brand or the actual requirement ?

Alibaba and aliexpress or platforms for small to large companies to list and trade. That doesn't really address the "BEST" one needs. Its the individual who need to take a call.

djbaxter likes this.
  3. scobahcan Member

I have spent 100’s of hours now searching for good , honest and reliable wholesalers but I am practically at a dead end . There is one I found called Alibaba and I was wondering how good and reliable they are. Also are there any particular wholesalers/companies that are listed within Ali Baba that I should avoid or on the other hand are there any that are more about standing than the others .

4. Hey, @scobahcan !!

I'm not sure I'm getting you, but I'll do my best effort to answer!!

As long as I know, AliBaba and AliExpress belongs to the same group. AliExpress is for retail, though, thus I think AliBaba is the website you're looking for.

Perhaps AliBaba is a marketplace for wholesales, and there are lots of sellers there. You must check their reputation to figure out who better fits your needs. Every seller has an user profile where you can check it!!

Did I get what you need?

scobahcan likes this.
  5. scobahcan Member

Thanks Bruno for replying yes there are A few other things - is Alibaba honest and reliable and are there any other wholesalers that you would recommend. If I do use Alibaba are there any companies that you know of that are listed on Alibaba that I should avoid. Or any particular ones that are better.