Affiliate sales campaign

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi everyone. I'm looking to launch a new online subscription-based product and have a small audience right now. Does anyone have any experience and advice using affiliate networks to boost sales?

I'm prepared to offer attractive commissions in a cost-per-sale model to help bring in sales early on, so if anyone could point me to the right places or share lessons learned, it would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone. I'm looking to launch a new online subscription-based product and have a small audience right now. Does anyone have any experience and advice using affiliate networks to boost sales?

I'm prepared to offer attractive commissions in a cost-per-sale model to help bring in sales early on, so if anyone could point me to the right places or share lessons learned, it would be greatly appreciated!
Hi, one of the best ways I recommend product sales with affiliate programs to expand their reach is to partner with other relevant businesses. Would you like to tell more about the type of product it is, and if there's any link to the product? If not anything else, we may end up partnering with each other :)