1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Advice on 3PL for international shipping

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by ianaav, Jul 16, 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Share This Page

1. ianaav Member

Hello

I am in my startup phase for an e-commerce business. I will be selling my products through various channels, primarily Amazon, but also through my website. For my website i would like to outsource the warehousing and shipping, however have found the 3PL companies quite expensive so far for international shipping (12$ for a small package).

If anyone has experience with international shipping, would appreciate very much.

2. RolandV

RolandV Member

If you'd like to use famous couriers but pay less you can do that via third party companies that is shipping high volume and getting a cheaper price from UPS, DHL etc.

I cannot give you company in USA, but I know few in UK.

However, you have to find the third party to beat this price for international shipping.