Lisa B

So I answered my own question. Using Google street view the google-cam is at the rear bumper of a parked car. From the parking lot "Juice Bar" is unreadable. Your Brand is almost readable, but because it is a made up word and in some script font...not readable. Get a new sign
FRESH SQUEEZED
JUICE BAR by Lisa
and that will get some foot traffic.
Currently your sign is not readable without standing still, squinting, and lots of focus.
You understand that drivers don't have a lot of focus when driving by? None, really.
JUICE BAR! Try that as a banner for just one day. Likely your landlord will give you grief, but you might get away with it if you take it down every night.

I have an idea. "Juice Bar Delivery" on a nice topper on your car in the lot. Just do it one day a week and see if you get takers for delivery or walk-ins.

SKyWriters- I love your ideas and your willingness to scope us out on google- also helps my rankings!

There is no street in front of my shop. Just a parking lot. Everyone driving by is going (hopefully) 15mph. However, we are recessed back between 2 businesses one of which (damn it!) is closed AGAIN!!!!! We have now outlived 2 pizza joints- PIZZA!!!! Anchor stores too! Several doors down was a nutrition supplement shop that also sent us a lot of business- until they ALSO closed a couple months ago. As tenants, we have a tough time with high rent and low foot traffic in the plaza. So we have to bring the foot traffic ourselves.

So yes, keep those ideas coming, my friend. I welcome the insights from members with more experience!

SkyWriting

SKyWriters- I love your ideas and your willingness to scope us out on google- also helps my rankings!

There is no street in front of my shop. Just a parking lot. Everyone driving by is going (hopefully) 15mph. However, we are recessed back between 2 businesses one of which (damn it!) is closed AGAIN!!!!! We have now outlived 2 pizza joints- PIZZA!!!! Anchor stores too! Several doors down was a nutrition supplement shop that also sent us a lot of business- until they ALSO closed a couple months ago. As tenants, we have a tough time with high rent and low foot traffic in the plaza. So we have to bring the foot traffic ourselves.

So yes, keep those ideas coming, my friend. I welcome the insights from members with more experience!

Capture the name address and phone number of every customer.

Now you just need to list 20 ways to get that.
- Offer a health flier. If paper then you'll need the address.
If email then up do a daily communication.
But
out of 30 e-mails...only one is a "selling" email. Offer "value" with every
communication you create.

Serialize a great story that has a connection to your people and product.
Serialize your promotions to tie them together.
Gamify your marketing. Consider McDonalds Monopoly game.....that's an obvious example of gamifying food eating. Consider other promotions:
93 Extraordinary Referral Systems: Jay Abraham's
Pdf -
Jay Abraham's 93 Referral Systems

Lisa B

Yes we used a free loyalty app earlier this year - and my luck, they went out of business. So we bit the bullet and began paying our Point of Sale company extra for their internal app, making it much more seamless for our customers and easy to upload their details to Constant Contact. As it is right now, I have a little over 1000 added so far, about 600 from the new program.

I have made a concerted effort to at least email once a month. But I have not often offered a deal. We had a guy who wanted to show me how good HE was with Constant Contact. So we let him design 3 posts for us (for free) all with a deal earlier this year. Two people utilized the deal.

I am fascinated by your gamifying concept - gave me an instant thought that would be good for community health-inboxing our social media with their picture for a deal! Hmmm....

Thank you for your reply!

Top Bottom