1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Actress Sela Ward and her VC husband are selling their Bel Air mansion for $40 million

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EF-Roger, Sep 19, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

ge-lot-with-more-than-8-acres-of-land-the-main-house-itself-has-about-12000-square-feet-of-space.jpg

Actress Sela Ward and her husband, venture capitalist Howard Sherman, are packing up their belongings and heading to New York.

They're leaving behind a massive Bel-Air estate, which recently went on the market for $39.995 million, The Wall Street Journalreports.

Originally built in the 1940s, much of the home has been rebuilt with reclaimed wood from Louisiana and Mississippi, where Ward grew up.

wide-paths-lead-around-the-property.jpg

More of the article and more pictures: Sela Ward selling $40 million Bel Air home - Business Insider

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

I don't get why people want houses so big they don't even need that much space. Even if I was a millionaire, I wouldn't get that big of a home. And 40 million is ridiculous.

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Once one has experienced the life that affords such luxuries, one tends to appreciate it.