1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

About Me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by uche, May 17, 2017.

Share This Page

1. uche

uche Member

Hello everyone, my name is uchenna (u-chae-na), but i'm always refered to as uche. I live in lagos state, Nigeria. I'm a music lover and I love playing the piano and guitar. I have interest in reading, drawing, singing, b-boy dancing, free running and science. I work part-time in a multi-level marketing company and also invest in certain profitable. Thus, i consider myself an investor. As for my character, it's left for others to decide but left to me, i think i'm mr nice guy. I think this forum is gonna be an awesome to find lots of interesting business opportunity. Thanks everyone!

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum, @uche.

What is "b-boy dancing"?

3. uche

uche Member

Bboy dancing is a kind of street dance that requires fitness, strength and agility to perform acrobatic moves and other break dancing steps. Most times, it deals with gaining balance with the hand, head or back and then rotating the legs and body whilst keeping the legs in a "V" shape.

index12.jpg

index5.png

index132.jpg

index13.jpg

Adam Toren likes this.
  4. djbaxter

Yikes!

5. uche

uche Member

Seriously, it's really fun to me.

Adam Toren and djbaxter like this.
  6. djbaxter

I believe you. It just looks a little too much like a vigorous hard workout for me. :D

7. uche

uche Member

Yea, it's something that I've been doing for a very long time. I don't know how to post on this forum. Well, except this about me that I was directed to

8. djbaxter

There are some basic how-to guides at How To Use This Forum. If you have any questions not answered there, please let me know.

Adam Toren likes this.
  9. uche

uche Member

I'm about to post a business opportunity that has to do with investment of bitcoin. The contents are clear and straight forward showing the full details of the compensation plan but the url contains is an affiliate link that redirects to the main website itself (not shortened). In other not to go against the forum rule, I want to ask if adding the affiliate link would be considered as self-promotion or advertisement.

10. djbaxter

Thank you for checking in advance.

I would need to see the post and what you are asking of our members to answer that question definitively. However, in general affiliate links would be considered as self-promotion since you are potentially going to directly benefit from any click-throughs. Therefore, it is usually safer to post a directr link.

11. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Hello @uche welcome to bizwarriors.

12. Adam Toren

Adam Toren Administrator Moderator Member

Hello @uche welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!

13. uche

uche Member

Ok! ;). I got the notification. Bt it felt like :eek: :D