A Special Thank You and Gratitude for Help Received in our Recent Forum Upgrade

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

djbaxter

Administrator
As you know, we have recently upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.

This was a major upgrade with a bit of a learning curve to convert everything from the previous version, Xenforo 1.5.21.

I want to take this opportunity to single out four people who went out of their way to help during this process and to provide fast support even on the weekend and late at night to get our forums back online

First, I need to thank two people from Xenforo, for providing advice and support beyond the call of duty: ChrisD and Slavik.

Second, Russ from Pixel Exit. Pixel Exit are the designers of the theme or style we use on this forum, both in the current version and in the previous version. Russ never seems to sleep! It seems like no matter what day of the week or what hour of the day or night I submitted a question in a support ticket, he was back with a solution usually within an hour or two and sometimes within a matter of minutes.

And third, but by no means least, AndyB, the author of numerous addons at XF2 Addons which we use both currently and in the previous forum software version to add extra features to the forum, both on the front end which all of you can see and on the back end where the forum administrators hang out to make sure everything runs smoothly. Andy not only responded with speed and competence to my questions about his addons - he also provided valuable insights into customizing the Xenforo 2 software itself.

My sincere and grateful thanks goes out to all of you. You are all awesome!