A question for the Entrepreneurs..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

Diego Barbosa

Hey everyone, I’m trying to find out how one could really improve the lives of Entrepreneurs ;)

I just have 2 simple questions:
  1. As someone who is currently self-employed, do you sometimes find yourself held back by fears, doubts or anxieties? If so, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with?
  2. Regarding fears, doubts or anxieties, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much -
please DM me if you’d prefer, looking forward to reading your answers!

Julia Sta Romana

MVP
Top Poster Of Month
  1. As someone who is currently self-employed, do you sometimes find yourself held back by fears, doubts or anxieties? If so, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with?
  2. Regarding fears, doubts or anxieties, what would you wish for more than anything else?
For me, the biggest anxiety would be whether or not I'd make enough for my family.

I started working since I was in high school but I was always employed. It was only when I started a family when I became self-employed. Like a lot of people, I equated employment with stability and to give that up for work-life balance was terrifying.

Another source of anxiety for me was whether my personality would be a good fit for business.

I'm really more of an introvert. I don't like socializing and I have very low tolerance for small talk. I know I needed to network for business but, for the longest time, I wasn't really sure how I would manage to do that.

I'd like to think I've found a way to manage most of my doubts, fears and anxieties. I'm still here, aren't I? ;) And my family is happy and well-provided for so I must be doing something right.