1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

A look back on Business Insider's 2014 Car of the Year - the Corvette Stingray

Discussion in 'Cars and Vehicles' started by EF-Roger, Dec 27, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

2015-chevrolet-corvette-stingray.jpg

Business Insider recently named it second annual Car of the Year: the Volvo XC90.

It was out second time at the rodeo. Last year's winner was the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. So we thought, as 2015 draws to a close, we'd take a quick look back.

Feel free to applaud — and applaud some more! Ben Zhang and I debated the choice of the Corvette long and hard, and I demanded that he make the patriotic case for the Corvette at least a dozen times.

Jaguars and Ferraris were swatted aside. Big, luxurious SUVs fell by the wayside. Even the Very Important Tesla Model S P85D, the fastest sedan in the world, couldn't beat out America's sports car.

Read more A look back on Business Insider's 2014 Car of the Year - the Corvette Stingray

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

Beautiful! I love how it has a type of old school look but still modern. Very cool car.