Corazon

In our language, it is called "abilidad" which is literally translated as having ability although what it really means is being street-smart. I know of several people who didn't even finish high school but they are rich because of that ability to earn money. But the fastest and easiest way, according to some of them, is to connect to rich people because they have the money.

With the internet, being street-smart is also an advantage. A simple example is dropshipping - connecting to a supplier, finding a buyer and matching that 2, presto, that's a neat commission.

Valerie

Thank you for the link! Some inspiring ideas there.

Truly, I think the article proves that anything can become a business or money-maker if appropriately make use of your passions. I mean, cat cafes pay people really well to "pet-sit" the cats. People do well when they do what they love. Naturally, you have to have a lot of gusto, too, to survive the trials and tribulations that come your way.

Jack Benoit

YоuTubе
Аmоng а nеw gеnеrаtiоn оf Intеrnеt сеlеbritiеs stаnds соllеgе studеnt Jimmy Tаtrо. Stаr оf thе YоuTubе сhаnnеl 'Lifе Ассоrding Tо Jimmy', whiсh inсludеs sоmе rаthеr hilаriоus vidеоs suсh аs thе 'Аwkwаrd Sосiаl Intеrасtiоns' sеriеs. This YоuTubе stаr will bе pаrt оf thе upсоming film 'Tоtаl Frаt Mоviе'. His vidеоs аllоw him tо sеll sоmе rаthеr snаzzy t-shirts.

Top Bottom