• The forum topics have been reorganized and expanded to make it more comprehensive and easier to navigate. Let us know what you think!

5 best online business ideas for 2019

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

antokay

Hey, if you're thinking of starting a new online business in 2019, here is the list of 5 online business I think it worth your time and money.

Blogging
Affiliate marketing
eCommerce such as drop shipping and selling on Amazon
SEO
Selling products and services.
What do you think about this list? Share your view.
Thanks

djbaxter

Administrator
Hi, antokay

How is this different from a list you would create for 2018, 2017, or 2020?

jthomas2121

Stretch your thinking outside the box, otherwise you won't be doing anything different than every other small business startup has for the past decade(s).

Stretch your thinking outside the box, otherwise you won't be doing anything different than every other small business startup has for the past decade(s).
It's not easy finding that new idea that will change for the better the way certain business function. You don't have to do it differently, just do it better. Incorporate profitable elements from the best companies in your company, add hard work and you'll make it work.

jthomas2121

It's not easy finding that new idea that will change for the better the way certain business function. You don't have to do it differently, just do it better. Incorporate profitable elements from the best companies in your company, add hard work and you'll make it work.
I agree to some extent. If it was simply a matter of doing things BETTER, there are plenty of people who do, but when the field gets crowded, better isn't always enough.
Sometimes you have to stretch your thought and imagination.
Keep in mind that the BEST ideas came from those who pushed themselves to pursue things others said were impossible. My original answer was in response to antokay's, which was basically rehashing the same old, same old. Sorry, should have quoted it for reference.

davidlee21

Hey, if you're thinking of starting a new online business in 2019, here is the list of 5 online business I think it worth your time and money.

Blogging
Affiliate marketing
eCommerce such as drop shipping and selling on Amazon
SEO
Selling products and services.
What do you think about this list? Share your view.
Thanks
Please Don't mind But these aren't business ideas. I am hearing these things from the past 3 years.

DavidDiamond

I agree with djbaxters point . I notice many youtube videos just talk about lists of what to do in the beginning of a current year and then you notice that the video is 3 years old and they just changed the year.

The list of businesses is already existing, but what would make it different from what's already available is being able to create ideas which others have not yet implemented. You can always adopt what is existing, but there has to be some improvement in it. As everything in the world is evolving, one must be able to evolve with the changing world.

Latest posts