1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

5 Best Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing and Promotion' started by antokay, Mar 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. antokay

antokay Member

2. Stacie Woodland

Stacie Woodland Member

Thanks for sharing, @antokay! I do have a few questions for you:
    1) How do these sites (like ClickBank) work? Do you buy the product outright and resell?
    2) How safe and successful is affiliate marketing? I'm hoping to get into it once my blog is up and ready.

3. antokay

antokay Member

Hi Stacie, Clickbank is a well know when it comes to
    Clickbank is a well know when it comes to internet marketing.You can sell your product and at the same time you can promote people's product as an affiliate marketer.
    Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online.It is a legitimate way of making money online.

Stacie Woodland likes this.
  4. Sarah SMT

Sarah SMT Member

I don't have an account yet at Clickbank - will check this out

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator

I know all of those on that list along with hundreds of others but not all are legit. I have been in the industry and been at it for 15 years or so. I own my affiliate network and know may other owners as well!

6. M Ramlee

M Ramlee Member

7. djbaxter

djbaxter Tech Admin Administrator

I have a little experience, not extensive, in affiliate marketing and from everything I've seen I would not recommend counting on The Wealthy Affiliate to make money for anyone else but The Wealthy Affiliate. Basically you are just putting your efforts into marketing that training program and rounding up new paying students for the program. The program itself is like a pyramid scheme where the person at the top makes a lot of money and everyone else makes much less money or no money. Also, you are not marketing a product or service to a large target audience to begin with, but rather only to other new prospective affiliate marketers who have several other options to choose from if they want to pay for training.