Entrepreneur just published a article talking about the 4 social media marketing trends everybody should be implementing in the 2021 strategy. I do social media marketing for a living and here's my perspective in their list.

1. Stories over feed posts - I agree that stories is more engaging than feeds because it allows you to interact with fans directly. The challenge I had with it is it's another piece of content you have to create. You can't ignore feeds. They have more staying power than stories. And creating a following on stories means you have to post content regularly. So a lot of planning and production is usually involved.

2. Short-form storytelling - Big fan of this. Easier to create. Requires more creativity but ultimately is easier to make.

3. Artificial intelligence (AI) ad-tracking - It's going to steal my job!!! Just kidding. Love AI tracking. Wish we could use this for organic posts as well.

4. Connection and community - spend the same amount of time connecting with your audience as you do creating content. You can't automate connection. You have to do the work.

You can read the full article here: 4 Social Media Marketing Trends to Implement in Your 2021 Strategy

Rich_Marley

how will this help actually, these are all for established accounts what would you say about the newly developed accounts, keeping in mind the ban and spam rules.

how will this help actually, these are all for established accounts what would you say about the newly developed accounts, keeping in mind the ban and spam rules.
Hi Rich, these tips will also work 4 new a/c's.

If one consistently post valuable content to help others, tis just a matter of time people will ask about their services

I was invited to hangout in an entrepreneur's private group - just 3 of his content sold me that I can benefit more from his knowledge. I reached out enquiring if he had any programs.

You can also try guest blog posts or reach out to Podcasters whose audience are your target market.

Trying to expose ourselves to our target market, sharing valuable content is perhaps 1 of the best way to attract clients

As well, you can advertise and retarget to have omnipresence in your market - I know a lot of 'no names' who have done retargeting campaigns and have risen as the #1 go to person in their niche - cost $$$$, but works like a charm ;)

Cheers, Z'da

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
Top Poster Of Month
They also work with new accounts. In fact, it's better to implement them when your account is new.

• Creating a content strategy for stories AND feeds would make it easier for you in the long run.
  • Short form storytelling is often how new accounts get started. Keeping your content short and sweet makes it easier for your audience to see your message, regardless of what platform you're on.
  • AI tracking takes the guesswork out of determining what kind of content works and what doesn't, making the learning curve a lot less steep.
  • Engaging with your community, no matter how small it is, is what builds your community. It's easier to give your fans a lot of attention when you're starting out.

rose0328

These are all great! But in addition to this, you can also try virtual webinars and community chat. These have helped us a lot in engaging our customers. Also, I know it may be time-consuming to monitor all the comments with community chat, so we invested in a community chat software to better monitor the messages.

Removed link ~ admin

Top Bottom